We are two women who share a common interest, our love of the plant! cannabis sativa and all it has to offer.
We are always learning and working hard to educate the public on the extensive benefits of cannabis including hemp. We have always known about hemp but it has been sitting in the back ground, we are determined to bring it to the front.
We are in the process of adding retail cannabis sales to our line-up . After all, when you have and share a love for the plant, it should be utilized it in its entirety.
Gingers has a line of hemp seed oil bath & body products. These products are locally made, hand crafted in small batches made with high quality base ingredients. We created these products to add a little luxury to life. Our products DO NOT contain THC or CBD but they do contain TLC (tender love and care) Enjoy!
Being environmentally friendly does not mean throwing away everything you have and starting over. That would be counter productive. Going green is about recognizing a problem and making better choices moving forward. Did you know the pulp and paper industry is the third largest polluter and the apparel industry is the fourth largest polluter of air and water on Earth?
HEMP is a great alternative, and our staple, we recognize it isn't the only option.
Be the change!
-Cotton needs more water and twice as much land to equal the productivity of hemp
-Hemp has the lowest ecological footprint
- Hemp only needs 2,123 liters of water per usable kilo of fiber. Cotton requires 9,768 liters of water per kilo
- Hemp fibers are up to 4 times stronger than cotton
- Hemp does not need herbicides or pesticides whereas cotton requires both
- Growing cotton leaves a scorched earth and polluted water due to the harsh requirements of its production. Hemp replenishes soil with the required nutrients to ensure future use of the land. Organic cotton grown in the right climate conditions is also a great alternative to regular cotton.
- The very first paper in the world was made from hemp, and as a plant, hemp is more suitable for paper as it has a higher cellulose and lower lignin content. Hemp paper is also much more eco-friendly and sustainable than tree paper, as hemp can be produced much quicker than trees
- 1 acre of Hemp can produce as much paper as 4-10 acres of trees over a 20 year cycle.
- Hemp paper can be recycled 7 to 8 times, compared with only 3 times for wood pulp paper
- Hemp paper resists decomposition and does not yellow with age
- Wider use of hemp paper can assist in sustainability efforts to help reduce deforestation.
- Everything ever made from plastic still exists today. Everything ever made from oil-based plastic could have been made from hemp
- Hemp as a bio plastic is an Eco-friendly alternative to carbon-based plastic and is both biodegradable and recyclable
- One of the most striking uses of hemp plastic is the door panels and back shelves of certain series of cars by BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Bugatti, which are made from hemp fibers. Lego is promising to phase out fossil-fuel based resin by 2030, hemp based plastics are a strong contender in keeping this promise
hempcrete, fiberboard, roofing, flooring, wallboard, caulking, paint, paneling, particleboard, plaster, plywood, reinforced concrete, insulation, insulation panels, spray-on insulation, concrete pipes, bricks, and biodegradable plastic composites
hemp cooking oil, seed, granola, protein powder, salad dressing, fiber, nutritional supplements, CBD, milk, medicine, high in omegas 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids
essential oils, massage oil, soap, lotion, cream, cosmetics, sunblock, shampoo, conditioner, salves, medicine, bath soaks, body butter, balms, lip balm, toner, serum
Gingers House of Hemp Inc. can be found at markets & festival
Check our market schedule below to see when & where.
Gingers will be moving to online, markets & festivals only in the new year.
Big exciting changes are coming for our brick and mortar location!
NO UP COMING EVENTS
#hempsavestheworld - #hempeverything - #fortheloveoftheplant - #fightdontfollow
Copyright © 2018 Gingers - All Rights Reserved.